We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Trendy Mami may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If you’re an avid watcher of TikTok, then you’ve probably seen videos of cloud bread circulating the beloved app. The successful cloud bread recipe videos feature the fluffiest, most impossible, biggest puffs of bread you’ve ever seen. There are plenty of cloud bread recipe variations out there. However, all that you need for our cloud bread recipe is egg whites, sugar, juice, cornstarch and some orange food coloring to give your cloud bread a festive Halloween vibe. We like to think cloud bread is essentially a softly baked meringue with some rebranding. Keep reading for our easy cloud bread recipe tutorial and give the #cloudbread TikTok trend a try!
Halloween Cloud Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven at 300°F or 150°C degrees.
- In a large bowl, separate the egg whites from the yolks from 3 eggs.
- Add the lemon juice and start beating the egg whites.
- Little by little, add in the powdered sugar and the cornstarch or tapioca. Make sure you add these ingredients gradually, beating your mixture as you go.
- Beat until your mixture is fully firm.
- Take one spoonful of the meringue out of the bowl and then add the orange food coloring and beat till the color is uniform.
- With the separate meringue separated from the bowl, add green food coloring and beat until the color is fully combined.
- Cover a tray with baking paper or a baking mat, then start building up the orange meringue into a dome shape.
- Next, remove the excess meringue to create the pumpkin shape.
- Add the green meringue on top of your orange meringue and build it up.
- Bake for 25-26 mins.
- Remove from the oven and scrap the bottom from the baking mat and serve with cinnamon.
- Enjoy your this Halloween themed cloud bread!
- Because this cloud bread recipe doesn’t contain baking powder or baking soda, the bread will slowly deflate.
- The cinnamon and the lemon may help to mask the egg-like flavor and smell, but it is advised to eat it with a sweet or sour spread, such as marmalade or jam.
We hope you enjoyed this cloud bread recipe tutorial and give this Halloween themed pumpkin cloud bread recipe a try at home!
Are you struggling to find unique costumes for your little ones? Check out these super adorable DIY Halloween Costume Ideas for Your Little One! Video Tutorial Included! How about cool Halloween costumes for the entire family? Be sure to check out the Best Places for Halloween Costumes 2020, you’ll find costumes for the whole family, pets included!