We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Trendy Mami may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Nothing says summer like enjoying a homemade fruit popsicle on a hot day or some homemade ice cream. You see, store-bought popsicles may taste great, however the problem is that they typically contain high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors. Well, not these bad boys! These healthy homemade popsicles are full of fruit and made with natural sweeteners so they are kind to your body. Try fruit sourced from Farm Fresh to You! Not only will it be fresh, but will support a family farm! And with warm weather comes beautiful ripe fruit on the market. Therefore, with so many choices, we decided to go with tropical fruits and berries. However, almost anything can be frozen, so get your hands on your favorite ingredients and have fun experimenting! This might be the perfect thing to make with the kids before your next BBQ! Let’s get into this healthy homemade popsicles recipe!
Tropical Berry Popsicle (recipe makes 5 popsicles)
What You’ll Need:
- 1 medium size peach
- ½ medium size mango
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ cup greek yogurt (150g)
- popsicles mold
- hand blender
What To Do:
- In a blender, puree the peach and mango together and set aside.
- Puree the strawberries and set aside.
- Next, puree the blackberries and set aside.
- Add the honey into the yogurt and mix them together.
- Take your popsicle mold and start to layer your homemade popsicle ingredients to your preference. We did 2 tsp of each ingredient, however it depends on the size of your mold as well. Red, orange, purple, white? Have fun with it!
- Once you’ve filled your molds, store them in the freezer for 4 hrs to set.
- Once set, dig in and enjoy!
If you’ve been looking for a recipe for homemade popsicles, we hope this homemade popsicles recipe didn’t disappoint!
Not only is this recipe a healthy sweet treat to enjoy in the summer months, it’s also super fun to make and get creative with different fruits and flavors. We hope you have as much fun making these homemade popsicles as we did!
If you enjoyed our healthy homemade popsicles recipe to stay cool this summer, check out our 3 Refreshing Watermelon Recipes To Keep You Cool or these 4 Healthy Smoothie Recipes That Are to Die For. To make sure you’re getting the best ingredients for every recipe, try picking out all your natural and organic food from Thrive Market.